Effective Way To Treat Malaria Fever At Home | Malaria Home Remedies: The bite of the mosquito carrying parasite causes malaria. Malaria is considered a serious disease which causes high fever and chills This infection enters the blood veins and affects the immune functioning of the body. This disease is common among many countries. Here are some most effective home remedies for malaria, as well as tips on how to reduce the signs and symptoms of the condition. While medicines are the first preference to treat malaria but there is a kind of parasites that are resistant to medicines.
Most Effective Home Remedies For Malaria fever
- The mosquitoes that spread malaria attacks during sleeping. Try to plan activities that allow yourself to be in the area that is protected between morning and evening time.
- Use flying insect sprays and insecticides to relief the mosquitoes in where area you would be spending a maximum time period.
- In the area where there is standing water. Keep your pans and pots empty. The open vessels to drink water should be covered properly. Mosquitoes use the areas of standing water to lay eggs.
- Basil leaves are a beneficial remedy for treating malaria fever, it can be consumed raw or make a decoction of them and drink it.
- Add 2-3 teaspoons of raisins and some small pieces of ginger Boil this decoction in a glass of water until it gets to half the amount. Consume after it cools down.
- Grapefruit is most effective home remedies in treating malaria. It is beneficial for curing malaria and If can be taken every day.
Unhealthy eating habits are the also major causes for irritating the formation of malaria, The daily eating of flesh, canned foods, denatured foods, and alcoholic beverages are also some of the main causing the development of malaria as well.