The condition of Urinary Tract Infection is related with the encroachment by the bacteria of the urinary tract and it includes urethra, bladder, kidney, and ureters. It is a very common disease usually faced by women. Though it can affect any person usually women are at more risk of this disease. Even the children may also suffer from this disease.
Some common Symptoms Of A Urinary Tract Infection
- Very high fever accompanied by shivering
- Traces of blood in the urine or dark colored urine
- Back pain which is above waist height
- cruel abdominal pain
Home remedies are very effective in treating Urinary Tract Infection, Some of the popular home remedies are given below-
- One of the best ways to get rid of your UTI naturally is to consume lemon water. Lemon water is just that. It works kill infection in your body and to remove harmful bacteria. It has all sorts of healing qualities to it and it can certainly help to not only diminish the pain involved with having a UTI, but it can get rid of it completely.
- Take warm water bath by adding little Epsom sodium salt. That warm water all around your body makes you feel at ease and makes you feel relaxed. This gets your body working around positive energy.
- You must drink a plenty water. It will help you to have a good flow of pee. It also purifies your whole body by eliminating and watering down out the unwanted material.
- Use heat treatment on your abdomens, such as a hot water bottle or microwaveable heat pad. This will give some relief to the dull ache which often accompanies a UTI.
- Drink cranberry juice continually hoping of flushing the infection out of their bodies. This method actually affects quite well.
- Increase the intake of vitamin C as it prevents the bacteria growth.
- You must take a diet rich in nutrients and other supplements like dairy, fruits and other vegetables.