Due to continuous exposure to pollution, harmful sun rays, and dust particles, our skin develops wrinkles, blackheads, acne, dark spots, and pigmentation. There are much surgical and nonsurgical skin therapy available to make your skin look, spotless, rejuvenated and youthful.
Types & Advantages of Skin Therapy
Skin treatment is extremely relaxing, rejuvenating and beneficial for the skin. There are many types of skin treatments available, which uses different techniques and kits depending on the skin types, desired end results and the maturity of the skin.
- Laser skin therapy is effective for many types of acne including whiteheads, blackheads, and pimples
- Galvanic Treatments. This therapy introduced deep into the skin by metal rollers massaging the skin beneficial for all skin types.
- High-Frequency Treatments. This treatment is right for oily and acne skin as it helps in drying out spots and has antibacterial effects. For normal and dry skin types, indirect frequency treatment is used.
- Microcurrent Treatments. This therapy is good for uplifting the facial skin and for enhancing the skin texture and color.
- Hand-On Facial Treatment- In this therapy, the therapist uses her hands for massaging the face. Essential, gels or moisturizing creams or oils can be used, depending upon the type of skin, and the treatment. This therapy works as an uplifting treatment as it tightens the skin.
All the above-mentioned skin therapy helps in enhancing the quality, structure and imparts you a more younger and clean look.
Side effects of Skin Treatment
Every treatment has side effects, so does this treatment, side effects were limited to temporary redness and swelling at the treatment sites. The pain that may seem associated with laser treatment is well tolerated with a topical anesthetic. Some people experience side effects like burns and skin rash. In some case skin may turn light pink after the process, but it gradually fades away within a day or two. One can easily apply makeup to conceal visible signs of treatment soon after the treatment.