5 Best Healthy Breakfast Foods to Eat Daily: A good breakfast is an important part of a Daily diet, and several foods option can provide you with the nutrients you need to start your day off right. Here are 5 of the best foods to have for breakfast, whether you’re looking for something quick and easy or something more substantial.
5 Best Healthy Breakfast Foods to Eat Daily
- Oatmeal: A bowl of oatmeal is delicious and good for your health. It is packed with essential nutrients like fibre, vitamins, and minerals. Oatmeal is also a good source of protein and can help you feel full for longer.
There are many ways to cook oatmeal, but the most important thing is to use the right ingredients. You should use rolled oats, milk, and water for a healthy breakfast. You can also add fruits, nuts, and seeds to make your oatmeal more nutritious.
If you are looking for an easy recipe, then you can try this one-
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup raisins or dried cranberries
Combine the oats, milk, water, and salt in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 5 minutes until the oatmeal is thick and creamy. Stir in the honey and vanilla extract. Add the banana, nuts, and raisins or cranberries. Serve hot and enjoy.
- Greek Yoghurt: Greek yoghurt is a delicious and healthy breakfast option. It is easy to make and can be made in a variety of flavours. Greek yoghurt is high in protein and calcium and is a good source of probiotics. It can be enjoyed plain or sweetened with fruit or other toppings.
This recipe for Greek yoghurt is quick and easy to make and will keep you full until lunch. Greek yoghurt is high in protein and calcium as well as a good source of probiotics. It can be enjoyed plain or sweetened with fruit or other toppings.
- 1 cup plain Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
In a medium bowl whisk together the Greek yoghurt, milk, honey, and vanilla extract. Pour the mixture into an airtight container and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Serve the Greek yoghurt chilled with fruit or other toppings of your choice.
Also Check: 5 Easily Available Fruits to Eat Daily for Weight Loss
- Scrambled Eggs: Scrambled eggs are a classic Indian breakfast dish that can be made in just a few minutes. They are a good source of protein and can be enjoyed on their own or with a side of toast or fruit.
Making scrambled eggs is a simple process that just requires a few steps. First, whisk the eggs in a bowl. Then, heat some butter or oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the eggs to the pan and cook, stirring frequently, until they are set. To increase taste, add salt and pepper to the food. This easy recipe is a great option for a healthy breakfast. Enjoy your scrambled eggs with a side of toast or fruit for a complete meal.
- Masala Oats: There are many benefits to eating oats for breakfast. They are a low-glycemic food, meaning they won’t cause a spike in blood sugar levels. They are also a good source of fibre, which helps with digestion. Oats are also very versatile and can be cooked in many different ways.
One of the easiest and most delicious ways to cook masala oats is to steam them in water until they are soft. This can be done on the stovetop or in the microwave. Once the oats are cooked, they can be flavoured with spices or vegetables.
Here is a quick and easy recipe for cooked oats that you can enjoy for breakfast every day.
- One Cup of masala oats
- One and a half Cup of water
- One teaspoon of ghee or butter
- A few fresh Coriander leaves Chopped
- 1/2 cup mixed steamed small sliced mixed vegetables like capsicum, Carrots and peas (optional)
Add 1 and 1/2 a water in a pan, once the water starts to boil, 1 cup masala oats a boil, and let simmer for 5 minutes, now add mixed veggies (capsicum, carrots and peas) for enhancing the flavours. Remove from heat and stir in the mixed veggies. Serve hot by toping butter and coriander leaves and enjoy!
- Smoothie: A delicious smoothie packed with nutrients and antioxidants. A smoothie is a great way to get your daily dose of fruits and vegetables. It is also a good way to start your day as it provides you with energy and keeps you full until lunchtime.
There are many different ways to make a smoothie, so feel free to experiment with different fruits, vegetables, and flavours. However, if you are looking for a healthy and easy recipe, then look no further! This article will show you how to make a nutritious and delicious smoothie that is perfect for breakfast or any time of the day.
Must Check: Best Diet for 60 Years Old Women, Dieting After 60
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup almond milk or water
- One tablespoon honey
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- One scoop of protein powder (optional)
Blend all ingredients and enjoy.
As you can see, there are many healthy breakfast foods that you can enjoy. Consider the types of foods you like and don’t like and make sure you’re getting all the nutrients your body needs to perform its best each day.