Ayushman Bharat Card Online Application, Customer Care Number, Registration Support Helpline: Ayushman Bharat Yojana or Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana or National Health Protection Scheme is a national scheme launched by PM Modi in 2018 aimed to make health treatment and surgery affordable. PM Modi Ayushman Bharat scheme’s main motto is to support financially weak people who are fighting with any dangerous diseases which treatment is expensive and poor people can afford in that case Ayushman Bharat Card provides support of 5 lakh rupees instantly in any government hospital of India.
Ayushman Bharat Card includes hospitalization costs of beneficiaries and includes the below components:
- Medical examination, consultation, and treatment.
- Non-intensive and intensive care services.
- Medicine and medical consumables.
- Diagnostic and laboratory services.
- Medical implant services, wherever possible.
- Food services.
- Complications arising during treatment.
- Post-hospitalization expenses for up to 15 days.
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) treatment.
Documents Required to Apply For Ayushman Bharat Yojana Card is as follow:
- Identity and Age Proof (Aadhaar Card/PAN Card)
- Details of your mobile number, email address, and residential address.
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Documents stating your current family status.
Process to apply for Ayushman Bharat Yojana 5 Lakh Rupees Card at www.pmjay.gov.in
- Step 1: Visit the exclusive website for PMJAY (https://pmjay.gov.in) and click on the “Am I Eligible” icon.
- Step 2: Input your contact details and click on “Generate OTP”.
- Step 3: Now, select your state and search by your name, mobile number, HHD number, or ration card number.
- Step 4: You can view if you are eligible for the government healthcare scheme.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme Customer Care Support, Helpline Numbers:
PMJAY helpline numbers are available to get information about your eligibility for the scheme. You can contact 14555 or 1800-111-565.