There are many causes of dry, frizzy and damaged hair. The sun and humidity, both are responsible for damaging your hair. Damages curly hair can also be a sign of a medical problem or lack of nutrition. Some other factors are environmental exposure and lack of sebum production.
If you are with naturally curly, wavy, or chemically treated hair then you need to give your hair some extra treat and doses of nutrition and moisture. Here are some easy tips to care Dry and damaged Curls-
- The cause for dry and damaged curls hair is extreme washing and under conditioning. Too often, we wash our hair with chemical packed hair shampoos almost every day of a week. This leads extreme natural oil loss from the hair. To retain the moisture, a diligent use of an excellent good conditioner is necessary. Cream based hair shampoos also help in retaining moisture.
- Rather than washing the hair daily, do it only two or three times a week to maintain a healthy scalp, without over drying out.
- People with curly and dry hair should never skip conditioner. Allow your conditioner to soak into the hair for at least three minutes, put the conditioner on the hair at the beginning of the bath so that it sits on the hair as you cleanse and cut.
- Implement hot oil treatment, coconut oil is the best oil for repairing your damaged curls, Put coconut oil into a container. Once the oil becomes a warm liquid, use it to the hair. Cover your go in a baby shower cap. To keep in the heat, tie an or towel around your head.
- Never brush hair when wet since it is at its weakest.
- The wrong selection of brushing and wrong brushing method can cause your hair dry and damaged.
- To protect your hair against chlorine water, Use a swimming cap and before and after going into a pool, do not forget to rinse properly. To protect your hair against chlorine water, this will help you by reducing its absorption.
- Lastly, try to stay hydrated and eat a balanced eating plan by including a lot of good protein, fats, and carbohydrate food into your daily diet menu. Vitamins A, C, E, and calcium are perfect for treating dry hair.