The cold and flu season does not end with rainy and low temperature. One can catch a cold at any time during the year. Here is few recommendation for the natural treatment you can use to prevent the cold or to fight them successfully if you already have caught them.
- Turmeric milk works great for both children and adults. Warm some milk and add turmeric powder. Drink this milk, before going bed.
- Make a paste of a tsp of ginger powder and few drops water. Heat it and cool until it is warm enough to touch. Apply on nose, forehead and behind ears. This is more right for older children and adults.
- Ingest garlic milk is quite effective and can be given to Children as well as adults. Crush two cloves of garlic and add to few tsp of milk. Allow this to the proper boil. Once it is cool enough to consume, drink the milk.
- If you have a running nose, do not use something to dry it because of your organism, your body tries to cut toxins In order to speed up this process and to cut the running from your nose wash your nose and gargle your throat with WARM SALT WATER. Do it every 2 hours and you will be amazed by results for next day.
- Natural home made chicken Soup is the very powerful substance that fights bacteria and gives energy to those who feel weak after the cold is almost over, it helps to recover.
- Inhaling fumes from turmeric also helps reduce congestion especially in adults.
- A mixture of betel leaves, garlic, and ajwain seeds. Take a couple of betel leaves, crush a couple of garlic cloves and add few pinches of grind ajwain seeds. Add few tips of water and boil well. Give just the liquid to your child. It is even better for this treatment.