Faster Hair Growth Simple & Effective Tips & Easy Trick: Long healthy hair is a wish of many people, whether male or female. Do you have any idea that your hair will take years to growth to the length you need it to? Don’t be disappointed, there’s some useful tips that your hair can occur a lot faster.
- To get faster hair growth you must have a rich diet of proteins and minerals. Foods like milk, almonds, and nuts will go a long way to grow healthy hair.
- Try to avoid cholesterol-rich foods in your diet. Cholesterol-rich foods are found in animal meats. So if you like steak try eating fish and raw vegetable greens and else try soybeans.
- To get faster hair growth is that you want to keep hydrated, you need to drink at least 12 to 14 glasses of water a day to keep you hydrated.
- You also need a diet rich in Vitamin B. Vitamin B can be found in mushrooms and cauliflower.
- Vitamin C is also a hair growth booster. You can be found it in oranges and tomatoes.
- For faster hair growth Vitamin E is also a vitamin you need to take. It can be found in olive oil and wheat seed.
- Very successful tips you can formulate for growing healthy hair is the following egg, vitamin E, and olive oil treatment:
- Mix 1 egg yolk, 1 Tbsp olive oil and 3 drops vitamin E oil together, combined these items, apply them directly on the scalp and massage well for at least 10 mins and then soak your hair for 30 mins. And wash off with shampoo.
- A highly recommended faster hair growth tips are using 1 tsp powdered fenugreek, 1 tsp. pepper powder, and 1 half cup coconut milk. Mix them together well and then apply the mixture to your scalp. Allow it to sit on the hair for 2 hours then wash it off with shampoo.
- Apart from these tips you should have Eating ample of green vegetables, along with fruits, sprouts, honey, cereals, and grains will help strengthen your body and hair.
These are very simple and effective way to get faster hair growth. You will see results in as little as two weeks. Remember to be consistent and patient with it.