Healthy Pineapple Banana Ice Cream Recipe, Benefits: Who doesn’t like ice cream in the summer? There are some who even love it when it’s cool outside. In the following post, you will learn the delicious recipe to make healthy pineapple banana ice cream at home with few ingredients.
Scroll down for the delicious homemade ice cream recipe with health benefits:
Ingredients: Banana, Pineapple, Coconut Water, dates
Pineapple Banana ice cream recipe:
- Without a doubt, the way to enjoy these fruit that you can find throughout the year and is a kid favorite.
- The ingredients are- Add the 2 frozen ripe bananas or a sliced medium plantain,
- Add the frozen chopped pineapple to the blender,
- Add 1 date and coconut water.
- Using a tamper put the blender on the highest speed setting.
- Mash the mixture until fully mixed and forms into “nice cream”. If firmer steadiness is needed freeze then put it in the freezer safe container for two hours.
- Scoop up and enjoy with your favorite toppings or Stir in the nuts then scoop and serve. Enjoy.
Benefits of Pineapple
A delicious exotic fresh fruit that has awesome health benefits—including enhancing digestive function, can be helpful for enhancing flow and helping shed weight, improve the immune system and increase circulation. Pineapple helps the body to detoxify itself and in the process, lose weight. The bromelain enzyme it contains is believed to have anti-inflammatory qualities, which can reduce the start of aging, pain and even diseases.
Benefits of Bananas
Besides all of those awesome benefits from the pineapple, you will be keeping your entire body system better one of nature’s most perfect food, BANANA.
Bananas are high in blood potassium, which is an important nutrient and electrolyte necessary for muscle function and digestive system. Potassium will also help balance the effects of salt on your entire body system. Bananas also contain natural vitamins A, B, E, K, and C as well as 6 mcg of vitamin b folic acid, which is essential for red blood cell development. All of this comes in a delightful package that has about 105 calorie consumption with 0 grams of fat.