Home Remedies For Head Cold: The head cold, known as the common cold, is usually a mild illness, but it can impact your daily life. Symptoms of a head cold can include a headache, sneezing, runny & stuffy nose, sore throat, cough, chills, mild body aches, more than 60 percent experienced a headache as part of their head cold.
The common cold caused by the virus, commonly rhinovirus. You can’t treat cold. Antibiotics kill bacteria, not the viruses that cause colds. The symptoms should improve within a few days. Until then, here are natural remedies you can do to make yourself more comfortable.
- Take it easy. Rest as much as you give your body time to recover.
- Soothe you’re a sore throat. Gargle with a mixture of 1/2 tsp. salt and 8 ounces of warm water a few times a day. Suck on a lozenge.
- Use a vaporizer or humidifier in your room while you sleep to relieve congestion.
Top Home Remedies for Head Cold
- Water (Adequate hydration) is the key to getting rid of the virus from your body system. Ones at least 8 ounces. every 2 hours.
- Vitamin C( lemon, orange, amla)juice assists in immune system function and boosts white blood cells.
- Echinacea((1,000 mg 2-3x daily) can help your entire body system fight off the off cold, but it is best to take it at the first sign of illness.
- It is believed that this elderberry (10 mL daily) can de-activate the virus, reducing symptoms and is high in vitamin C and other immune boosting antioxidants.
- Bone Broth contains amino acids and minerals that naturally support immunity. Consume soup made of real bone broth and vegetables or Consume hot tea or soup broth.
- Hot water with honey, lemon, and cinnamon prevent mucus buildup and keeps you hydrated.
- Oregano oil has a powerful antiviral and antibacterial effects.