Useful Tips to Prevent Hair Fall for Females, No Chemicals or Medicines: There are numerous underlying causes of hair fall in females. Women can lose their hair due to a poor diet, a vitamin deficit, hair styling products, stress, or even genetics. The causes of hair fall in women than in males are numerous and are listed below.
Common Causes of Hair Fall in Women
- Hormones- Women suffer from hormone problems significantly more frequently than males do. Thyroid imbalance (hyper/hypo or autoimmune), menopause, childbirth, and pregnancy are all conditions that affect and may even cause hair loss in women.
- Haemoglobin or Iron Deficiency- One of the most typical causes of hair loss in females is iron/haemoglobin deficiency. Haemoglobin carries oxygen for the growth and repair of cells in your body, including cells that encourage hair growth. When the body cannot produce enough haemoglobin in the blood or does not have enough iron, hair fall occurs.
- Excessive use of chemicals and hair styling products- Given the variety of women’s hair styling products, cosmetics, and hair care tools like blow dryers, curling irons etc. are major causes that women find more hair fall experience. Such hair-styling product components have the potential to trigger allergic responses and result in significant hair fall.
- Nutritional deficiencies- Some significant contributors to hair fall include nutritional deficits in protein, calcium, vitamin D, vitamin B12, biotin, and other nutrients.
- Poor sleep and stress- Poor sleep can affect your hormone balance, digestion, absorption, and mental health, all of which can affect your hair health. Stress can also cause damage to the hair and hair loss in women. Strong shampoos, hair dye, improper or harsh brushing, combing, wearing tight braids, ponytails, and other hairstyles often are also additional factors that contribute to female loss of hair.
- Medication- Birth control pills, antidepressants, blood thinners, cholesterol-lowering medicines, and chemotherapy treatments too can cause hair loss in females.
- Other causes of hair fall in women include anorexia, bulimia, too much vitamin A, fungus infections, a lack of zinc, or a shortage of fatty acids.
Also Check: Salon Hair Care Tips For Beautiful Hair
Useful Tips to Prevent Hair Fall for Females
The Best Recommendation for females to Prevent Hair Fall is as follows:
Diet Rich in Amino Acids- Include things in your diet that give you plenty of amino acids. This includes sprouts, nuts, eggs, and green leafy vegetables. By including these things in the diet, you can take a rich dose of amino acids, which will be beneficial for the hair.
Vitamin C- Vitamin C intake can reduce the hair fall problem because Hair’s vitality and health are maintained by collagen. Collagen can be produced with the help of vitamin C. Eating more vitamin C-rich fruit like amla (Indian gooseberry), kiwi, lemon, and oranges are beneficial. Vitamin C supplements can help you make up the difference if you’re not getting enough vitamin C.
Fenugreek seed paste
Using fenugreek seeds that have been soaked and turned into a paste can aid in preventing hair fall. Your scalp will benefit from some coconut oil. The fenugreek paste application comes next. After letting the paste sit on your hair for an hour, wash it out. Within a month, the rate of hair fall ought to start to slow. Your hair will become stronger as a result, which will help stop further hair loss.
Regularly massage your scalp with oil to stimulate your nerves and enhance circulation. Oil scalp massages can also reduce stress, which is a big cause of hair loss. Oil massaged lightly into the hair roots will strengthen the roots and increase blood flow. You can massage coconut oil into your scalp as frequently as you’d like every day. In addition to coconut oil, other oils that can be used to massage your hair include castor, lavender, hibiscus, rosemary, and pumpkin seed oil because they all contain vitamins, fatty acids, and phytoestrogens that prevent hair fall.
Onion juice or oil
Using onion juice or oil may also aid in preventing hair fall. Onions contain high sulphur and antibacterial properties that help to get rid of the scalp germs that cause infections and hair loss.
Meditation can be an effective means of reducing hair fall! When your mind and body are stressed, scalp blood vessels constrict, which eventually can lead to hair fall. You may prevent your hair fall if you meditate regularly, it helps the blood get to your scalp.
Some other way of preventing hair fall includes:
- Getting your nutrients tested and treating whatever’s deficient.
- Avoid combing wet hair
- Replace white sugar with jaggery,
- Practice pranayama (breathing exercise),
- Use lukewarm water instead of warm water to wash the hair.
- Don’t use too many harsh products, shampoos and conditioners.
- Use a home hair spa and release stress.
- Applying aloe vera gel twice a week can be very helpful in preventing hair loss.