Ashtanga yoga poses, limbs, benefits, Guide to Perform: The name “Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga” is derived from the eight limbs of yoga which is cited in the Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras. Vinyasa yoga is derivatives of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga.
Ashtanga yoga provides various different kinds of health benefits to children and adults alike. If you are practicing ashtanga yoga from a young age then this can be very advantageous for you in the long run. The eight limbs of Ashtanga are given below-
- Yama or control
- Niyama or self-purification and learning
- Asana or proper posture
- Pranayama or control of breath
- Pratyahara or control of sense
- Dharana or focus, concentration
- Dhyana or meditation
- Samadhi or absorption into the Universal
Benefits of Ashtanga yoga poses: There are many others benefits of the practice of Ashtanga yoga including increasements clarity Strength, flexibility, decrease stress and balances body One of the greatest benefits of ashtanga yoga is that it keeps your body strong & healthy.
- This health regime increases your calories burning aptitude that is why it helps you to get rid of obesity
- Another great benefit of Ashtanga yoga is that the stretching and the breathing exercises develop your stamina and the flexibility of your body.
- People suffering from asthma, bronchitis cancer, insomnia, and sinus must practice yoga postures as this is extremely good for their health. If they follow Ashtanga yoga on a regularly then they can also get rid of their problems.
Some examples of the mental benefits Ashtanga yoga poses:
- Clams and disciplines the mind, Improve concentration
- It would improve your self-control and emotions, and temper
- Ashtanga yoga creates a positive vibe/energy which in turn promotes a happier attitude.
Well, these are some great benefits of yoga which you must practice for a healthy body, strong mind, and soul.